Sunday, July 18, 2010

maturity


Life's journey that has traveled for 19 years was still not enough to make me become an adult. Despite the many trials and obstacles that traveled. Every time I made it through all of that, I'm happy because I managed to go up one level of maturity. Till today, which I feel, really feel that I'm all grown up when I was living away from parents. However, it turns out that all is still not enough to make me an adult.
Today I had made a foolishness. It should not happen, however I'm just as human beings who never escaped the blunder. Yaa .. maybe this is all really my fault I never thought much further before taking a decision. Maybe, I still put my ego. Maybe, I'm still doing all this careless. Up to make everyone trouble by me. Up to make them all busy soothing the tears. I'm sorry that this immature. And who never know when will be grown.
Today, my journey paused. I took a deep breath, start collecting zeal has faded. Back to build hope that Lusy .. still a long journey, this should not stop your steps to become an adult. Someone must have had a blunder mistake, because that's human nature. however, it rose from all the bad condition of course is something extraordinary. So, be an extraordinary person for yourself.
always excited and move forward. do not let it hamper your steps past the gravel. Look straight ahead, at the end of this road trip you will gain something that you strive for. Although, occasionally it does not look backward. Go for it, so you'll be thankful.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment